Atlas Badges for LinkedIn, Blogs and Online Resumes
May 01, 2019
Atlas Certified Badges for LinkedIn, blogs and online resumes are now available to pre-verify, manage and represent licenses and certifications!
Why verify your licenses and certifications?
Atlas Certified™ provides protection and peace-of-mind through MonitorNOW™, which automates oversight, alerts and verification for certifications and licenses to ensure timely and proper action for renewal dates, expiration dates and disciplinary events.
• Certifications and advanced education are crucial to impress potential employers in a rapidly changing and competitive marketplace; however, organizing, maintaining and presenting a current record of verified certifications presents a difficult challenge.
• The rise in resume fraud is forcing employers to consider and hire only candidates who have passed time consuming background checks.
• Unknown, inadvertent expiration of hard earned certifications can tarnish your record and compromise your value; unfortunately, maintaining an accurate timetable of renewal dates can be a tedious and often overwhelming task.
Atlas Certified™ provides a truly automated verification and monitoring solution for certifications and licenses across industries by communicating directly with certifying organizations for on-demand, current and trusted data.
• Are you certified, or are you Atlas Certified? By pre-verifying credentials and becoming Atlas Certified, you earn increased visibility, credibility and distinction in an increasingly competitive market.
• Atlas Certified™ provides protection and peace-of-mind through MonitorNOW™, which automates oversight, alerts and verification for certifications and licenses to ensure timely and proper action for renewal dates, expiration dates and disciplinary events.
• Atlas Certified is free to join, verify and manage your credentials.
10,000 Verifiable Credentials and Growing. Atlas’ portfolio of automated verifications grows every day in addressing evolving regulatory, technological, professional, educational standards and, most importantly, to make sure your qualifications are up to date and stand out!